Portfolio of Amish Handcrafted Cabinetry
Custom Kitchen Cabinets
We offer custom Amish-made kitchen cabinets. Our Amish craftsmen create our custom kitchen cabinets with attention to the detail and quality you've come to expect in Amish Cabinetry. Our tradition of quality and value is known all over Indiana. Our custom products are fairly priced and are handmade from the finest hand selected woods like cherry, ash, maple, hickory, walnut, poplar, and white/red oak (plain sawn and quarter sawn) and more
Handcrafted Amish Cabinetry that Lasts a Lifetime
Our custom kitchen cabinets are designed to satisfy your needs for many years to come. Each of our kitchen cabinets are built around your needs. Whether you need your cabinets to be shorter, taller, wider or thinner with built in features and functions that make your kitchen work for you and your guests, we will be happy to custom build them for you.
Our hand-made cabinetry reflects the moral and diligent ethics of traditional Amish craftsmen. Using time-honored techniques, these craftsmen deliver the best quality cabinetry at a humble cost effective price. Simply put, Amish-made Cabinetry is an outstanding value. We invest more than time in every Amish-made Kitchen Cabinetry project. We have built a reputation for designing and supplying top quality custom cabinetry crafted by true Amish and will continue to build that hard-earned reputation for years to come.
What to look for in a Custom Cabinetmaker
- Harmony in textures- Harmony in colors
- Tasteful contrasts
- Current trends
- Work triangle
- Work cells
- Appropriate space for number of people using the kitchen
- Traffic planning
- Seating area
- Design that accommodates wheelchair use and access
- Design that avoids the need to bend or reach
- Design that fills a custom need
Workmanship- Fit of joints, cabinets and miters
- Smoothness of surfaces
- Finish quality and durability
- Quality of materials used
- Good listener
- Has an organized way to keep information
- Uses written change orders
- Is flexible to your wants and needs
- Is passionate about his work
- Shows respect for your budget
- Years of experience in line of work
- Years the company has been in business
References (ask the following)
- Was the job done when it was scheduled to be done?
- Was the work done to your satisfaction?
- Was the price the same as was quoted, providing that no changes were made?
- Would you use him again if you had a future need?